Change is inevitable in a progressive country. Change is constant!”
– Benjamin Disraeli, Edinburgh, 1867
A Little Story
“This is about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.”
MTC 2000 is a full-featured change management system. The system is unequaled in capability and is suitable for any type of business, especially a manufacturing environment whereby, changes can be overwhelming. MTC 2000 is a client/server, multi-user system compatible with many popular relational database management systems such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, and Sybase. The software is easily configurable to accommodate organizations of all types and sizes.
Under the ISO 9000 Quality Management Principles, one of the principles that is stressed is the encouragement of continual improvements. Therefore, organizations must make a permanent commitment to improve their overall performance and one way of performing this is implementing a change management system to track these changes.
When you adopt ISO 9000 principles, you must strive for the satisfaction of your customers and the continual improvement of your quality management system. Continual improvement is a process of increasing the effectiveness of your organization to fulfill your quality policy and your quality objectives. ISO 9000 requires that you plan and manage the processes necessary for the continual improvement of your quality management system.
Give us a call right now at(517) 879-4020 or email us at for a free consultation. We will also send you a demo CD for your evaluation.
- Mountains of paperwork are eliminated
- Changes are properly documented
- Pertinent parties are automatically notified via e-mail
- Tasks are assigned and performed in parallel to speed up the change process
- Records are kept in a centralized database and instantly accessible anywhere
- Automatic maintained ‘to-do’ list helps employees to concentrate on their tasks
- No tasks are overlooked
- Required tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Accountability is maintained
- Every record is automatically assigned a unique, serialized ID
- Users are notified via e-mail that a task requires their attention
- User friendly interface, with most data selected from configurable lists
- A centralized database to store all data, accessible from any workstation
- Flexible configuration to accommodate any business practice
- Powerful and easy to use record searching capability
- Automatically maintained ‘to-do’ list helps employees to concentrate on their tasks
- Graphical cues to improve data entry
- Password protected updates with time stamping
- Comments are organized in a tree structure enabling better presentation of the dialogue thread
- On-line documentation